At Williams After School Programs, our mission is to create the best after school program experience by providing a safe and clean environment where children can learn, be active and grow. We encourage them to cultivate positive relationships, demonstrate responsibility, advance critical thinking, build strong physical fitness skills while having fun! We offer a variety of flexible programs and activities that will ensure your child thrives to the best of their abilities. Here is a list of our Belmont Station Elementary After School Program key elements:
- After school pick up services
- Safe and clean environment
- CPR & First Aid Certified instructors
- 15:1 student-teacher ratio
- Homework support
- Monitored computer access for LCPS approved homework
- Test prep & tutoring services
- Physical Conditioning activities (i.e. karate and self-defense)
- Interactive, hands-on indoor & outdoor activities
- Team building games
- Enrichment programs (Abrakadoodle, guitar lessons, dance lessons, & STEAM-based activities, E3 Academics)
- Flexible programs options (3 and 5 day programs with family rates available)
- A wide selection of board games, puzzles, books, coloring and more!
Get in Touch with Us at Williams After School Programs!
At Williams After School Programs, we develop our after school programs to bring out the best in your child. As our team understands that every child learns differently, we are able to effectively encourage growth in physical, mental, and emotional well-being. Not only do we offer fun and games, but we provide quality homework support and physical conditioning classes as well. We look forward to providing your child the resources they need to become a well-rounded and responsible individual.
Want to learn more? Contact us to learn more about our after school programs in Ashburn, VA today!